TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I bought a used Toshiba Regza without a remote. I can

Customer Question
I bought a used...

I bought a used Toshiba Regza without a remote. I can program a remote if you can tell me how to turn it on. If not, can you give me the code to program my Dish remote

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a Dish remote. I do not see a model number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It is not a computer it is a TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model number is *****

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV menu may work if I can turn it on. My first request is tell me how to turn it on.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I assume it has been a problem since new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Tell him the model - Regza. My question is how to turn it on without a remote. Or give me a code to use with my Dish remote

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 month ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

By the way , this can be done with the tv off but it is much easier to see the tv turn off instead of waiting for it to turn on hence the reason why they ask you to turn on the tv first

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I cannot turn the TV on. That is my request. I do not have the remote that came with the TV. I can program a remote if I can get it on.

Yes and that is exactly what i was saying above , i cannot tell you where the power button is without a model number and it doesn`t even have to be on

Can you lookup that model number ??

Louie, Technician