TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Won't turn on, yes, yes, the tv is in an outdoor enclosure…

Customer Question
Won't turn on Technician's...

Won't turn on

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The tv is in an outdoor enclosure and was working fine and then just turned off and I haven't been able to turn it back on.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

By the way , I don`t suppose you can see the model number on the back cover do you ?

can't access it in the enclosure. Its an LED flat screen
can't talk now

No user manual either ?

Would be written on that too

What is the tv doing now if anything ?
Is there a light or blinking light at the front and/or clicking sound from inside when you plug the power cord again and try to turn it on ?
Or completely dead no activity whatsoever ?

If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those, they are optional and you can just ignore them if you don`t want it

I can't deal with this right now.But there isn't a reset button

Thats correct , no reset buttons here

Only thing you can try right now is to pull the power cord out 5 minutes or so and if that does not do it then the tv will have to come out anyway