TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have roku tv and direct tv message on screen says HDMI

Customer Question
Have roku tv...

Have roku tv and direct tv message on screen says HDMI (arc} ? no signal,is it on. have unplugged everything and plugged them back in. i have another tv in bedroom and it is working perfectly

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to DirecTV?

No

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

No, will do that right now, it will take a few minutes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried unplugging router etc, i would think if that was the problem the other tv would not work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?