TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My LG Flat Screen TV sound comes on with lots of static and…

Customer Question
My LG Flat Screen...

My LG Flat Screen TV sound comes on with lots of static and no picture.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your LG TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I Can't think of anything.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?