TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I was watching a movie on my TV (samsung) that is connected…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** I was watching a movie on my TV (samsung) that is connected to my computer and now i see nothing

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I do not know its a large screen

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would not know how

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The computer was on and I was watching then now the screen only show the opening screen with my dog picture and the sound and yhat it no picture

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
can you take my computer over and see
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.