TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm looking for the antenna hookup on my Vizio 120Z. 10

Customer Question
I'm looking for the...

I'm looking for the antenna hookup on my Vizio 120Z.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 120Z?

10 years.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

My problem is it is 52" and mounted to the wall above the mantel. I just bought an antenna and need a place to plug in the antenna to the tv (antenna cable is male end),

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 120Z? What happened right before this?

We have always had cable and have changed to Amazon Fire TV.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

If your vizio is some 10 years old then there is a good chance the model number starts with VP.....,as in VP50.... for a 50" model

Visio hz120 smooth motion

That is NOT the model number

I do not want to call you. I’ll look online.

If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those, they are optional and you can just ignore them if you don`t want it

You`ll look online for what , HZ120 ??

You wont find anything thats not the model number