TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a smart tv and I just to listen Pandora. Suddenly it…

Customer Question
I have a smart...

I have a smart tv and I just to listen Pandora. Suddenly it stoped playing. We cancelled and put it again but it doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Pandora?

Yes it says something wron with the network but when I go to the network everything is connected

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes we did twice

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried restarting your wireless modem/router?