TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a streaming problem. Also, I was in a chat session…

Customer Question
I have a streaming...

I have a streaming problem. Also, I was in a chat session earlier with one of your representatives and, unfortunately we were cut off. She gave me and ID No.(###) ###-####in the event that should happen. Hope you can help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The model number is: UN40J6200AF.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

All I was watching last night was a series from Amazon when the streaming died and so did the streaming. That's the first time that has ever happened.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, at other times during this past week, again while watching Amazon streaming, I had the experience of losing speech and other interruptions which I was able to get back by hitting the return; an inconvenience that I hope can be corrected somehow.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.