TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am on cable TV with a DVR, My live picture is blurry.

Customer Question
I am on cable...

I am on cable TV with a DVR, My live picture is blurry. Could you tell me how to clear it up or is it a cable problem?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The Vizio TV is a year old. The model number is ***** papers with print too small for me to read. I am 89years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

When I press menu on the cable remote, it shows premium service. I don't want that.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

I don't know what happened before. I do know that a few months ago, I called vizio and he helped me with an issue.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The cable company has not responded to my calls.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Do you have any other inputs connected to the tv like a DVD player or similar?what is pic like using that?

I have a wire to connect to the laptop. The picture is good with that. I just saw on email that you charged me $36 or 8. I only agreed to $5. Please cancel the $38 charge.
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

No, I don't still need help, thanks anyway.
I hope this didn't cost me.