TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The wireless internet conection is verified but the TV will…

Customer Question
The wireless internet conection...

The wireless internet conection is verified but the TV will not connect

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

I will take any connection I can get but the ultimate goal is to connect to Amazon prime

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Sure did Signal strength is indicated as excellent

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model of the tv (or streaming device)?
Are you getting an error message when you try to open the amazon app?

Do any other apps work on it?

Sharp smart tv. Have not tried the amazon app yet. I don't have it downloaded. When I press the AAL button on the tv remote I get the following. " the security of the target page cannot be confirmed. The server certification has expired do you want to connect?
Ok. Wireless connection is confirmed. IP information looks good. IP control status is disable.

IP control does not need to be enabled.

Can you please tell me the actual model number of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.