TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

While watching live TV our sound will just stop. When we hit…

Customer Question
While watching live TV...

While watching live TV our sound will just stop. When we hit the pause and start button on the remote the sound comes right back. This seems to be getting worse and it only occurs while warching live TV. Any idea of what might be wrong?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung UHDTV series 6840

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Serial number 03D23CYGZ02123W

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

About six weeks and nothing seems wrong. it just stops.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

By the way
If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those, they are optional and you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , or use it if you`d rather do it on the phone .

I don`t know if you`re waiting for something but i can see you coming around and if you need help with this then now would be a good time