TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 7443 hd model using an indoor anntena. Vizio

Customer Question
I have a 7443...

I have a 7443 hd model using an indoor anntena

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio d24f-F1 brand new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu works only problem setting up channels

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your D24F-F1? What happened right before this?

Tv is new and this initial setup

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

When it says go to channels menu I can't find it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

hello

Hi

How will you receive your tv channels , antenna ,straight cable ,cable with cable box and cable remote or satellite box ?

where is channel menu

By the way
If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those, they are optional and you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , or use it if you`d rather do it on the phone .

just answer ?

You need to be in TV input mode in order to see that channel menu but it is redundant if you have anything else than antenna or straight cable

You got to give me time to type here

i have antenna

OK then press the INPUT button on the remote and select TV

Now you will see the CHANNEL menu and auto program

Make sure to select AIR/ANTENNA as the search mode , not cable

Let me know how that goes and PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE my answer positively (use the stars at the top of your page and SUBMIT to rate) if that answers your question / does the trick as it is the only way i get paid for helping you