TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

The TV is acting like it is the initial set up of the TV The…

Customer Question
Second opinion] The TV...

Second opinion] The TV is acting like it is the initial set up of the TV The cursor will not move in either direction using the Cable remote. We've had this TV for 6 years and have had no problems with it until last night.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Samsung un40d5005bf

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I can't access any menu option. The cursor does not move.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 month ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

You are simply on the wrong input here

Look on the tv`s remote for the INPUT button then press it repeatedly to go through the various inputs until you get to your cable/satellite box or select that input from the input list once opened if you know which one it is , typically HDMI 1 for example.

Let me know how that goes and PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE my answer positively (use the stars at the top of your page and SUBMIT to rate) if that answers your question / does the trick as it is the only way i get paid for helping you

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician