TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Turned on tv and it says something,s not quite right.

Customer Question
Turned on tv and...

Turned on tv and it says something,s not quite right. Checked cable connections and I do not have a dirty. Help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung. I,ll

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I will have to log again so I can find out that info. Sorry

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

It just happened today. Screen had code 1980 x 1080/60p. tv is about 2 to 3 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

To find out if it is my cable connection because other tv said something is not quite right

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

The "something is not right " message is because there is a software issue with the cable box,please re-boot the box by un-plugging the box from wall-power ,wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know how this works out

Anthony

If all is now well>>

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony