TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

When watching prime on my smart TV I must have pressed

Customer Question
When watching prime on...

When watching prime on my smart TV I must have pressed something that I now have closed caption please tell me what to do to get rid of it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung UN55F-6300 about 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

So far only on amazon prime

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN55F-6300? What happened right before this?

I pressed something last night and now I don't know what to press to get it back the way it was

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 month ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

How are you viewing TV services please?satellite\cable box\cable straight no box\antenna?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Cable
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No $5 is enough to answer a simple question
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Just tell me what to press on my remote

So that is a cable box thanks, ***** ***** your closed captioning comes from the box itself so please pick up the box remote look on the remote for CC\SUBTITLE or text press this continually until the CC disappears

Messages for phone calls are not sent by me but the site please ignore if you do not want

Let me know how this works out please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Only get subtitles on amazon prime
Ccdirs not work
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Cc does not work on prime. I did something on Samsung remote
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 month ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack , different tech. here

First i`ll say that if there are cable remote with CC buttons on it then they must be quite rare and i haven`t seen any yet , perhaps in other countries

Who is your cable supplier ?

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician