TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do we get to standard stations as NBC, CBS, and ABC. We…

Customer Question
How do we get...

How do we get to standard stations as NBC, CBS, and ABC. We do have Netflix on the TV. Please advise.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The TV is new. The brand is Insignia and the model number is *****

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it works but no instructions to get off of Netflix and get to regular stations.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Yes, email address is***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope. Just get my husband to those other stations. Need Help.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

Based on your question, you are interested in watching NBC, CBS, and ABC programming on your new TV. Is that correct? Do you have an antenna or cable/satellite service?

If no to all, then what is the model number of your TV?

Louie, Technician