TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can’t get my Visio to set up closed captioning. I don’t…

Customer Question
I can’t get my...

I can’t get my Visio to set up closed captioning

Technician's Assistant: Is your Visio file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No, I don’t think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No, everything else works fine.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off the back of the Vizio?

Also CC depends on the source you're viewing- and it doesn't always set up on the TV itself. So what is it you're trying to get CC with (example: cable box)?

View my reply and send one back to proceed.

E3D4TOVX

I'm not available by phone and I'm not sending that offer. Reply back with the info requested twice above to proceed please.

It is cable tv. I’ve talked to the cable people and they said it’s not them but the tv. I bought the tv in2007. It’s had closed captioning before. My husband is hard of hearing and tv is useless for him w o cc
Am I still connected or do I expect an answer or help in the next 24 hrs?
TV Technician: Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician replied 6 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?