TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Where is an outlet for a fiber oftic outlet on a sansung tv.

Customer Question
Where is an outlet...

Where is an outlet for a fiber oftic outlet on a sansung tv

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

It is a flat screan 46 in 2009

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It is the only one I don't know if the menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

I have a new sound bar I am trying to install

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not anything else

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?