TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My smart tv (Samsung) has no picture but sound only a black…

Customer Question
My smart tv (Samsung)...

My smart tv (Samsung) has no picture but sound only a black screen can you help

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Samsung TV?

No

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 month ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Louie, Technician