TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Grandchildren have been visiting. I cannot get the tv off of…

Customer Question
Grandchildren have been visiting...

Grandchildren have been visiting. I cannot get the tv off of Pay Per View screen/

Technician's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

I already did

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony, XBR-49X800D

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No. Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

Grandchildren visited

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?