TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Sony Bravia tv doesn't show nothing on the screen. It…

Customer Question
My Sony Bravia tv...

My Sony Bravia tv doesn't show nothing on the screen. It powers on but no picture. What can be the problem. Can this be fix.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Bravia?

Thank You

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes these cables have been connected to the tv for a long time .

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?