TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It is turning itself back on when you turn it off. It takes…

Customer Question
It is turning itself...

It is turning itself back on when you turn it off. It takes a little while but it will come on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is an LG 3D tv - about 4 years old - on the wall - cannot get serial number or model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We have Dish satellite - tv comes on when satellite is off and just shows the LG logo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 3D? What happened right before this?

About 3 days - no power outage or anything - I changed batteries in the remote after it started doing this

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?