TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I purchased a 65" less than two years ago within the last…

Customer Question
I purchased a 65"...

I purchased a 65" less than two years ago within the last week the color has gone dark (like it has adjusted for very bright room) plus there is a very dark shadow down the middle (top to bottom) I can see thru this shadow but much darker than rest of screen

Technician's Assistant: What device has a bad screen?

The t.v

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic 65" flat screen t.v. model TC65CX420 purchased 2/5/16

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That about covers it screen seems overall dark with very dark shadow running thru picture

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Louie, Technician