TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My power board seems bad. it works for about 1 hour then…

Customer Question
My power board seems...

My power board seems bad. it works for about 1 hour then shuts down. then i have to wait to restart the tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model e600i-b3

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes cable. wireless

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your E600I-B3? What happened right before this?

About 5 months.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?