TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When i run photos on the tv(telefunken tledd-39fhdb, it

Customer Question
When i run photos...

When i run photos on the tv(telefunken tledd-39fhdb, it turns portrait pictures horizontally, how do i fix it

Technician's Assistant: What Telefunken model do you have? How old is it?

Telefunken tledd-39fhdb, think 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works fine, i select photos, play it, works, but turns portrait photos horizontally

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Telefunken? What happened right before this?

Issue from the start

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Know

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

ok
I am happy with an email reply

Sorry for the delay, I have been looking into this for you.

It isn't possible to rotate the pictures on the TV itself - it will display them the way they are configured on the memory device.

The pictures will need to be rotated using a computer before displaying them on the TV.

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating.

Pete.

--------------------

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

The answer is not working, I am a serious photographer, that's the first thing I tried. Why is your business deducting money, I thought this is a free service, I bought one of your products and now I must pay for basic operational advise, please reverse my money
If I find the solution, I will share it with you

Did rotating the photo 90 degrees and saving it before viewing on the TV not work?

I am a user of this site just like you, so I have no insight into your account or billing.