TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I was watching you tube now i cant get back to watch tv ,it…

Customer Question
I was watching you...

I was watching you tube now i cant get back to watch tv ,it says its not connected

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to YouTube?

No

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I havent ,i have good connection with cell and computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

My,you tube isnt working properly

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Is the problem that you can't get to your tv channels? Or you can't get youtube to work?

Can't get back to tv channels
it wont play any you tube unless i hit refresh icon

What is the model of the tv?
As an initial step, please go into the tvs setup/menu and look there (usually under system or options or support) for the software update option, to check for and install the latest version, then try youtube again after that is done.

it says function isnt available
are you still there

Can you tell me the model number of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

I tried what you told me, but it was of no help, in would like my refund,

I have no ability to cancel or refund anything.

This is a conversation, not a magic fix. Without basic information from you, like the requested model number, I cannot help further.