TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My wi fi keeps disconnecting. My TV is also not functioning…

Customer Question
My wi fi keeps...

My wi fi keeps disconnecting. My TV is also not functioning properly, it is all pixels and the sound keeps fading in and out. Are there currently outages or problems in my service area?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes, I checked all of those first thing.

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

My biggest concern right now is the wi fi disconnecting from my son's XBOX console. He is in the middle of playing a game and the xbox keeps kicking him off for no apparent reason.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Does this happen on just tv channels? Or on streaming content too (like netflix)?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.