TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to watch a movie on KCET but do not know what…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to watch a movie on KCET but do not know what the channel is?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am trying to watch it on my TV screen which is a SONY screen not on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a SONY 40" about 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV Menu works. I was trying to find KCET on your print out about channels but KCTE does not appear there

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

It is the first time I am trying to watch above on this channel; nothing happened before

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.