TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

TheVizio TV stay on one channel cannot use the guide. Vizio…

Customer Question
TheVizio TV stay on...

TheVizio TV stay on one channel cannot use the guide

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio model number is ***** visable and its 2years old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I told you I cannot change channels and it won't turn off

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 month ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Are you using a cable box and cable remote with the set? Or are you referring to the original Vizio remote changing channels and not turning it off?

Simply view my reply and send one back to proceed.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
cancel my order Aric never came on line

So if you look up the page, I never responded one minute after you posted your question? Also, sorry but I don't handle cancelling anything- you would do that yourself using the site help pages. I'm opting out.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do not charge me for anything service very poor.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't want your poor service I will report you to the better business.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't want your service its poor service.
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician