TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I do not have a remote for my tv and the volume up button on…

Customer Question
I do not have...

I do not have a remote for my tv and the volume up button on the tv does not seem to be working

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

I think it’s a coax cable it goes right from the cable box to the tv then there’s a cable that goes from the tv to the power outlet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No my only problem is the volume

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

The model number is *****
There is only a cable box hooked up I’m not sure about the other input sources because I only use the tv input

Thanks, ***** ***** it, hold on, please