TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just got directives now. I turned the tv on and I have the…

Customer Question
Hello.. I just got...

Hello.. I just got directives now. I turned the tv on and I have the streaming stick plugged in HDMI 1. What do I do next

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

You mean my tv

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

My tv is a Samsung it’s about 3 3.5 years old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Idk, I’m asking you lol

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.