TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can't change the channel..have unpluged the box & tv and…

Customer Question
Can't change the channel..have...

Can't change the channel..have unpluged the box & tv and still won't change

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Dynex..don't know how old it is

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu does not work...only one channel is on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Dynex? What happened right before this?

The box was flashing a white light early this morning for about 30 minutes then turned blue and since then only has one channel working.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

You are working with an 80 yr old and I don't know alot about electronics!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?