TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My dish service has started to fail part of the time. will…

Customer Question
Hello my dish service...

Hello my dish service has started to fail part of the time. will appreciate your help.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

This is a sansung t v not a computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It started on Mon.and stopped 12 hours, then ran1 day and stopped until this eve. but now it stopped again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not know

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.