TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have everything connected to the tv but when i change the…

Customer Question
I have everything connected...

I have everything connected to the tv but when i change the channel to video 1 i have a blank screen

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

I unplugged those

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Its a jvc 120v 60hz.. the model number is *****

Please recheck the model number, LT-26X776W seems incorrect

I can make phone call but first I need bit more info about TV.

What video device/ source is hooked into Video-1 input of the TV?

Did you get the above reply?

There is nothing hooked to video 1

OK, then TV will show a blank screen when select Video-1 input, its normal.

Any video device/ source hooked to the TV in any input?

Besides the cable input on video 3
But it keeps showing no program on the tv

OK, do you get cable channel picture if select Video-3 input on the TV?

the cable is showing and i have a picture on video 3

Is it a coax cable service coming from wall and plugs straight into Digital Cable IN port on side of the TV?

OR it is a cable box hooked into the Video-3 input of the TV via AV cable having yellow-red-white pins?

OK, then please elaborate what are you looking for on the TV?

CABle box is hooked on video 3
Why the game is not showing on the television

Ok and you get the picture of cable channel when select Video-3 on the TV, is this correct?
Please elaborate what kind of trouble you're having with this TV?