TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to stream net flix on my panasonic smart tv I can log…

Customer Question
Trying to stream net...

Trying to stream net flix on my panasonic smart tv I can log into my netflix account but cannot stream the movie can you help

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Is it possible I need a flash player on TV ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Have unplugged tv and replugged in

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.