TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can't get tv mose. Having. Trouble getting to the

Customer Question
Can't get tv mose ...

Can't get tv mose

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Having. Trouble getting to the x1platform

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

2 hours or so now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model of the tv?
Where on the back is the comcast box plugged into the tv?

Samsung
Why are u charging me? Is this a scam?

This is a paid support site, it is not free help. Neither comcast nor samsung would provide free help.

I need the actual model number of the tv, please. Samsung is just the brand.
I also need to know the specific connection.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.