TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Vizio TV - I may have pressed the wrong button on TV

Customer Question
Hi - My Vizio...

Hi - My Vizio TV - I may have pressed the wrong button on TV remote trying to access Netflix message is No RGB signal power will shut off. It does shut off. Tried rebooting TV but that doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Vizio 47 inch 2011 model

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None - Comcast remote will turn it on but will power down again. Visio remote does nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No - thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Hi ShahidI guess I signed up to quickly. Replaced the batteries in my Visio remote and Walla. I am not totally sure if that was the problem but batteries were original from 2011.

Sounds good, please reply back if problem reoccurs to assist you further

Thanks