TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need help getting movies off my amazon account. I am talking…

Customer Question
Need help getting movies...

Need help getting movies off my amazon account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am talking about our tv and getgting movies froo

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I am talking about getting movies from our tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Can you please call at(###) ###-####please. Thx so much

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

This has been an issue for some time. Please call at(###) ###-#### This cannot be resolved this way. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. A short phone call should do it. Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you wanting to watch "amazon instant video" movies on the tv?
What is the brand and model of the tv?

The fees you paid for support here only cover this chat format. I'm happy to call if you'd like, but that would be an extra charge and you'll need to click the call request button to approve that.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.