TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Bar across the bottom of screen telling me about light

Customer Question
Bar across the bottom...

Bar across the bottom of screen telling me about light something

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

D24hn-e1

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works. I only have cable

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Brand new

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- What does appear on the bar across the bottom of the screen?

Louie, Technician