TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have an older vizio. YouTube disappeared two years ago…

Customer Question
We have an older...

We have an older vizio. YouTube disappeared two years ago and so did Amazon prime. I want these back. How?

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

Guess 7 8 years.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu works fine

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

I think we had a software update and lost those two. Still do Netflix through Vizio without a hitch.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 6 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Are you using the Youtube app that came installed on the TV?