TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Don’t know why small light button right is not anymore when…

Customer Question
Don’t know why small...

Don’t know why small green light button right is not green anymore when tv is on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Hi pearl my name is franciscp

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

This tv s new and I don’t know. About it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

This happened bout 3 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Also tv is on and image goe

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello Franciscp, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

SamsungMU629
Hey let’s stop this and please do not charge my credit card
Did you receive my requested.????

No problem, contact customer service via help link on the main page of website for billing info