TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Why the my Samsung smart tv change colors when you move from…

Customer Question
Why the my Samsung...

Why the my Samsung smart tv change colors when you move from the center to the side?

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

It is less than a week old. Samsung Smart TV Model UN50MU6300

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu does work. I have checked the settings. Get good color when in front of tv but when watching the same program when I move to the side, the color changing to pale.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN50MU6300? What happened right before this?

Nothing happened. Just me moving from one chair to another.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?