TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to find channels via antenna and it keeps going…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to find channels via antenna and it keeps going to no master list found

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio d32hn e4 d43n e4

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your D32HN? What happened right before this?

This is a brand new tv never used

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the brand and model of the antenna? Also, did you select ANTENNA in the initial setup instead of CABLE?

I did...yes...and I am only getting 4 digital channels...should be a whole lot more

How about your antenna? Any info on that?

Also have you checked an Antenna Locator site to see how many channels you "should" be getting?

Are you still with me here? I'm simply asking some basic questions so I know what you've done and haven't done. Let me know!