TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a blue backgroundoneverything. VIZIO model D650i-82.

Customer Question
We have a blue...

We have a blue backgroundoneverything

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

VIZIO model D650i-82

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your D650I-82? What happened right before this?

Sowly over the last 4 or5mo. Never notest anything before

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Do you still get sound ?

You are saying that there is no picture but you can still see the tv`s own menu ?

I get sound and a fairly good picture

OK then i`m not sure what you mean here

You have a blue background ??

What type of cables /connection do you have between the cable box and tv ?
Is it HDMI or color coded component cables ?

I`m sorry but something just came up and I will have to opt out now.

You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.
Please just standby and someone should be with you shortly .

TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello my name is***** am a different expert , if you use another input like a DVD player or similar or even a streaming service anything other than a satellite or cable box you may be using ,is it the same please?

I have cable one TV nothing else is connected to the tv.

OK jumping forwards a bit please reboot the box by unplugging the box from wall-power wait 5 mins replug back in again do the same with the TV at the same time let me know if there is any change please

How is the reboot working out please?

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony