TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic Viera. no signal nor channels are found.

Customer Question
Good evening Pearl I...

Good evening Pearl I have a Panasonic Viera . no signal nor channels are found. It was working fine before we went on holiday and not on return. I have lost th channels while trying to set up. Can you help please?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Viera?

About 2 1/2 year’s.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I was getting apps a little earlier.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Viera? What happened right before this?

Just today when we returned from holiday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Hello and sorry you're having problems.

The No Signal message can be caused by the TV's Input being changed, the HDMI cable failing, or Cable/SAT box needing to be rebooted.

Please unplug the Cable/SAT box from power and shut the TV off.

Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable between them on both ends- making sure it is secure.

Plug the Cable/SAT box back into AC and once it's rebooted turn the TV on, and use the INPUT button on the original TV remote to select the correct HDMI Input.

Let me know what happens.