TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV will not come on. Red lite on the front. I also have Dish…

Customer Question
TV will not come on...
TV will not come on. Red lite on the front. I also have Dish Pluged directly into socket and still not TV
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer
Can you tell me the model number of th tv please?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.