TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Which input do I choose to connect to the antenna connection…

Customer Question
Which input do I...

Which input do I choose to connect to the antenna connection on my apex flat screen?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Apex model LD488...sorry had to go find it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Or maybe it is 40" 4086 model. sorry trouble reading it so small. I have tried to find the correct input on the display but none of the choiices read "antenna" they list other items such as HDMI 1, 2, 3, Component 1 and 2, AV1 av2 etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No.. that is it.. I want to know how do I choose the correct input to let me connect to the antenna. The antenna is a cabel connection input

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 month ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- What choices show up on the TV screen when push Input button on the remote?

Louie, Technician