TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have had problems with supposedly great Sony TV. 65 4K…

Customer Question
We have had problems...

We have had problems with supposedly great Sony TV. 65 4K 2017

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

It is a 2017 model (###) ###-#### very unhappy with this tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The problem is it does not keep the signal coming from the modem

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

We have increased our internet speed from 20 to 100 ...no help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Issue for 2 weeks sometimes the sound quits working

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

odel # 65x850E
We have already paid 5.00. Is this another rip off????

I have no info about billing, please contact customer service at the following number for billing info

USA:(###) ###-####/p>