TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I loose color when I view a ppv show. I loose color when I…

Customer Question
I loose color when...

I loose color when I view a ppv show

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I loose color when I watch a ppv show

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Been going on 6 mo. I tries to go to personalize and mess with colors but it didn't fix my problem. I tried to refresh the show I am watching and it helped for a few seconds but would always go back to black and white

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.