TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a samsung tv and remote ,, need direction on how to…

Customer Question
I have a samsung...

I have a samsung tv and remote ,, need direction on how to setup remote for use

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

It about 3 yrs old.. model nr is:ln32d403e4d

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The channel nr and volum work...l selection of channels dont

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

I used a universal remote befor this..the universal worked fine for aout 5 dys. some buttons went bad....i decided to try and get the remote that came with the tv to work....dont know how...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?